Music Video Final

Digipak Cover Final

Magazine Advert Cover

Thursday 30 December 2010

Initial Digipack Research


I liked the CD cover of Pinks - Funhouse album, its fun and interesting to look at. I thought that maybe as we are including a Pier/funfair element to our video that, I could recreate a similar sort of cover. I could use iconic fun fair rides, or games that we can photograph when we are on set.

Most of the CD covers that I have found have lots of photos of the actual artist on either the cover or CD itself. Therefore, I think that to make it look more professional that I could maybe do a mini photo shoot with Michaela so that I could use the images of her on the digipack.


As I was listening to this song on my iPod, I realised that this style could be really good for my own Digipack that i need to create. As I also take A-level art, I want to be really creative when designing my digipack, and I love this pop art style. I think that it creates a really vibrant cover and would really stand out.

The image on the top left could apply to our video concept or song as it is called ‘Teenage Dream’. Therefore the comic strip thinking/dreaming bubble could reflect the lyrics or video.

No comments:

Post a Comment