Music Video Final

Digipak Cover Final

Magazine Advert Cover

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tracklist Cover Research

I have been researching into different way that I could list the songs on the album cover. The image in the left is from Drakes album So Far Gone Back.
I like that this tracklist is different to the standard linear list that songs titles are generally displayed. This tracklist has also got different font and a variations of sizes which makes it look more eye catching.
However the only issue with this album tracklist is that it is a bit hard to read of takes you a bit longer to read the song titles.

This CD tracklist is more of a stereotypical of the pop genre as it is very girlie due to the pink colours and also features a image of the artist.
This tracklist cover is more glossy and appears more expensive than the one before, as the artist is dressed in quite extravagant clothing and has obviously had to have a photo shoot to produce the image on back.



Here I like the hand written element of the artist name on the tracklist. It appears to give the tracklist a more personal look. I like that B.O.B has used links to his website aswell as his twitter, he is combining all different types of media for his fans.
I think that for our own tracklist I also want to include different websites and links that fans can also access to learn more about the artist. Also I feel that I want to include numbers with the track names as it makes it easier for the listener to find certain songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment